Heavy On Safety is a way of life. Here at Heavy North, we treat everyone like family because they ARE family. We work together to ensure everyone stays safe and nobody gets hurt – at work and at home.
Heavy North’s safety management policy is to perform out work in a manner that respects the safety, health, security and welfare of people while protecting assets, production capability and the environment. We will enact an organized and effective site-specific safety management system to fulfill the requirements of this philosophy. This system will embody the following principles:
- People are our greatest resource
- Commitment to the philosophy that all incidents are preventable;
- Responsibility to not tolerate unsafe acts and unsafe conditions;
- Authority to immediately correct unsafe conditions and unsafe acts; and
- Accountability for the health, safety, security and environmental performance.
Highlights of our safety record are:
- TRIF of 0.00 for 2017
- Safety is embedded into every aspect of our business
- Highly educated and experienced safety management team
- Continually embracing innovation and technology
There is nothing more important than the Health and Safety of our workers … and our FAMILY.
Heavy North™ is pleased to serve our clients with the following safety pre-qualification programs: ISNetworld, ComplyWorks, and Avetta (formerly PICS). We also have received COR status.
Heavy North Safety Absolutes